The Power of Allah stay by your side.
---
after a months I break from my writing daily routines. I'm feeling not well. I didn't know why. May be, I have to break from some physically activities.
Sometimes, I'm just feeling sick of all, what was doing in my daily life. But, I know that Allah is dislike with people who do not doing anything in their life. Allah is dislike that we can not to struggle for their life, why? Because Allah help us always every minutes, every hours and everytime when we always pray to Him. I know, that nobodys perfect. I'm just human that want to be good people and do what Allah said in His Qur'an.
I know, right now I'm so stuck of my life. it's because I'm feeling so far away from Allah. He knew everything about me, He knew what a problem I have now. That's why, He gave me this problem, so that I can come more and more to Him. It's so difficult things, I cannot to control my self. Ego is a thing that can not to control, that's mean we have to more learn and learn to control ourselves. How come? Yap! You can controll it my dear. There is Allah that would help you, believe in yourself that Allah always stay by your side.
Don't be panic, don't be afraid. We know, that He never leave us alone. You have to make stronger your Iman and Taqwa. Of course, with prayer. Pray is a strongest thing if you need something, if you need peacefully, and if you need some energy. Take out your worries, take out your sadness, and take out all negativity in your mind with prayer.
Without that, we are feeling so pity. Feeling like you don't have anyone in your life. Pretend your self that you're a special human that Allah created. You're special human that Allah gives some mission to live in the earth. That's mean, Allah really trust you people, that you can anything because of Allah.
Guys, in my religion said that Allah give everything to His human, but when we're make strongest our Iman and Taqwa.
Bismillahirrohmanirrohim...
You're the beautiful people that Allah created
So don't punish yourself if you can not do something what Allah wants
Just be yourself, just be the good people
Allah will always stay by your side.
-vidahasan-

0 comments:
Post a Comment